Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost - Evolve

Basic Evolution:

Max Level Evolution:

Would like to add on evolving so people dont have qestions witch i didint get answered and did try out:
    1). You dont need spawn to be max lvl for "Max level evoliution" but seed yes, to get those 10% so if you have same 2 cards and u have 1 already lvled max and other just got lvl 1 than evolve that one lvl 1 becouse you are going to have stronger lvl 1 to grind till max lvl easier to lvl lets say 2 star evolved one, than 1 star not evolved.
    2). Skills. Dont upgrade skills of seeds, those ones you will lose, but you can upgraid spawn skills, on those ones skill lvl stays. so dont use ones you lvled skills of as seeds!! i know i lost 1
    3) about crystals (just wild theory yet didint test yet need something to evolve worth spending crystals) i will add later didint test it i am shure stats stay on both sides but i think spawn may keep crystals, it is u cant add 12 on all hes evoliutions just 12 of ea in all times.

Comment

I believe evolution will match the procedure which was established in gi joe. Crystals have replaced medals, but the principles appear the same.

Comment

Hi MRAMIUS,

Yes, basic principle of Evolution is same.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok. Im sure you already answered this but im asking again just to clarify for myself.

When i evolve...........

1st card must be max lvl (for example lvl 70) and 2nd card can be lvl 1. ----------- is this correct? Or should i get both cards to lvl 70?

(if i just evo 2 lvl 1 cards then i get a 5% boost. However if i get one card to a lvl 70 and evo it with a lvl 1 will i get the 10%? )

Comment

Hi Kostko,

For Max Evolution, your Seed (The card that is used as ingredient in an Evolution) should be at Max level. The higher the level of the Seed the more stats get transferred. If Seed card is on its max level, 10% of its' stats will be transferred to the Spawn.
            Recommended: Always better to use a max level card as a Seed.

Thanks!

Best,
            Support Team

Comment

One more evo question. To make a perfect evo do you need to boost the seed card? Meaning use crystals to boost all the way? Or does that not matter

Comment

Hi Kostko,

No, that does not matter.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm having trouble understanding the best way to evolve cards. I understand the seed has to be at the max level, but which card makes the best seed? For example: Let's say you have a card that has a max star level of 3. You have three of the same card with one star each. You level up a card and make it the seed. Now, afterwards you're left with a card with 2 stars full and one with 1 star full. Which one should be the seed now? The level 2 or level 1? It seems like OhhMy was speaking on this earlier, but his post isn't very clear to me. It seems to me like you'd want to level up the card you evolved and make the 1 star card the spawn. That way you get more of a 10% stat increase. Is this correct? Thank you for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Kostko View Post
                    One more evo question. To make a perfect evo do you need to boost the seed card? Meaning use crystals to boost all the way? Or does that not matter
                    Actually it does matter, if you max boost the card you'll get +60 in each attribute. I've tested on 2 stars epic card and i got +60. So i believe if you boost 8 cards you'll get +480 in each one.

Comment

Working...
                    X