X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my account yesterday

So my sis thought the game looked cool so after I registered my user: Vinpascal, i decided to logout and make a account for my sis aswell. After that I wanted to login on vinpascal again and it said this user doesn't exist. But if i searched myself I could see my account, except it didnt let me login, kept saying this user doesn't exist. While I know 100% sure I registered with email and password and pressed update. It's been a day now. I responded quickly to the person from Caramel, sending a ingame mail from a new account i made used by logging in to FB, but yet no reaction. I guess there goes my hopes on this pvp event if today won't be as quick as yesterdays responces.... Last time I checked I was underneath the 1400 and still able to go down massive, but now..... I don't know whats wrong. I registered and yet it says The user don't exist :s. Since when cant you make a account for someone else in the familly and be able to login through 2 seperate emails whenever me/her want to play
Working...
X