X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions to keep this alive

Alright so where do I start, I’ve missed a game that was like this which was also blood brothers but from me coming back to this game I’ve realized that there really is not much love being put into the game, not much...connection with the players, I honestly don’t want this game to die soon, what could help would be more transparency between players and staff, just a bit more thought into events new events change it up a bit more, make it more free to play friendly for people who are starting out and just F2P in general at least for people who haven’t started a while back, like it would be great to know how big the staff for this game is because the chat seems to be down and in this new event I had lost a couple hundred thousand points because of some reason, there seems to be a sound bug with the boost option, there does not seem to be an active wiki anymore,these forums are practically dead, like maybe if there were options and freedom/creative and love put into this game it wouldn’t be in the spot it is right now, as this seems to be some sort of predecessor to blood brothers as it has blood bros in the name of it, I would apply to work there for this game if I could but alas I’m not anywhere near experienced in these kinds of things, yet, but yeah I just hope someone could like reach out to this community and try to save this game, also chat seriously needs to be fixed.
Working...
X